Monday, June 22, 2009

One week till the end (and the party)

It's hard to believe I'll be arriving in Portland next Sunday and this Un-Road Trip will be all over. It's been a whirlwind of interesting vehicles, amazing people, and beautiful places. I've biked farther, slept less, walked longer, and sweated more than I ever have before, (but thanks to Keen Footwear my feet don't hurt, and thanks to Crystal I still smell good). And hopefully I have some good footage and stories to show for my travels. I'm getting excited about looking over all my footage and seeing what all this raw video turns into. But before I get to that...

If you're reading this blog you are officially invited to the Un-Road Trip wrap party on Sunday, June 28th from 4PM - 6ish. It should be an action-packed few hours complete with:

• a performance by Seattle jugband sensation, The Dexter Street Stompers

• free socks from Keen Footwear

• test rides on some alternative vehicles

It will all be taking place in downtown Portland. If you can make it, send me an email at boaz(at)unroadtrip(dot)com, and I'll send you the location.

Hope to see you there!

No comments: