Thursday, November 20, 2008

The plot is thickening...

The more I work on the Un-Road Trip, the more I realize what an organizational challenge it will be. In the past week, I've been in touch with representatives of state tourism departments from Texas, Idaho, Kentucky, Florida, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Georgia, South Dakota, Colorado, Utah, Arizona, Wisconsin, and Minnesota. They all have awesome ideas for the Un-Road Trip, from riding blimps in Boise to canoeing through the Everglades. So how do I keep track of everything? I wasn't sure, (and I'm still not sure is this is the best way to do it), but I started a Google Map with all the possible activities. Hopefully as time passes a route will start to appear.


View Larger Map

Do you have any modes of transportation I should add? Let me know...

No comments: