Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Update from Down Under

After hearing about my expedition, a number of have people expressed interest in doing some wombat surveying of their own. So here's an informative video I made to teach the basics.


A Guide to Surveying Wombat Burrows from Boaz Frankel on Vimeo.

In Un-Road Trip news, things are really coming together. I've got the whole first month of the journey planned out, although I'm making sure to leave flexibility for any last-minute modes of transport that may present themselves. The first month of the trip will take me down the West Coast, across the US and through Florida. I'll probably head up the East Coast after that, and then I'll work my way through the center of the country. I've got some especially cool segments of the Un-Road Trip forming in Kentucky, Arkansas, and South Dakota.

I also just signed up for a motorcycle basic training class, so I can really be prepared for any vehicle that comes my way. And it's never too late to get in touch if you have an idea for a transport or destination.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wombat surveying instructions are so much more interesting than super bowl commercials this year.