Thursday, April 21, 2011

IT PREMIERES TOMORROW!!!

I'm still not sure how it all happened, but The Un-Road Trip premieres tomorrow! It seems like just yesterday when I hopped on the motorized cooler and started the trip from my folks' house in SW Portland. Turns out it was actually two years ago and in the meantime we've cranked out 10 action-packed episodes chronicling my journey. Here's a new clip package the folks at Halogen put together in honor of the launch:

Recognize that song? It's by my pals, Rabbit! They were nice enough to let me use it on the show.

And we're celebrating this launch in style - we even launched a sweepstakes to win a pair of Keen shoes and a sweet Columbia Sportswear jacket! You can head over to Halogen's Un-Road Trip site to check that out. So go visit the site, watch the show, and tell your friends. Cause that's the only way I'll get to do a second season.

No comments: