Thursday, September 25, 2008

It begins...

A few years ago, my friend Peter and I came up with a plan to walk across the country. We both really wanted to do it, but after doing some calculations we realized it would take a really long time and both of us had jobs/school to get back to...

The idea stuck with me though, and over the years it has morphed. And then about a year ago, the idea for the Un-Road Trip popped into my head. I have a lot of ideas going through my mind, but this one was very persistent. So I started making plans and talking to people about it, and I got even more excited. Everyone I told was really enthusiastic about the project, so after some planning and calculations I'm making it happen. And now you're probably curious about what this Un-Road Trip is about. Well, here's the first of many videos I plan on making. This one explains the basics:


The Un-Road Trip: The Premise from Boaz Frankel on Vimeo.

So... What do you think?

And thanks to Chris Harris for filming this and Paul Gude for illustrating all the modes of transportation.

No comments: